Sunday, February 12, 2006

Torino 2006 Winter Olympics

Alright, Winter Olympics take place in Torino Italy this time. As we have fully integrated the Chinese country, culture and lifestyle, we copied the winter games as if they were a dvd..
We counter attacked the boring sundays and went skiing for the afternoon. There are 2 artificial ski slopes only 30 minutes away from our campus, so 6 friends and I decided to check it up.
Since we'll be there for the afternoon and there are not many slopes, I wanted to try snowboarding, 'cause i also wanna be a cool surfer. And now it hurts. I'm glad I finally figured out a way to know how many muscles human body has: snowboarding. I even located some bones.
Clearly, we were not expecting to ski when we signed up for the student exchange program, so I had no choice but to ski with my jeans. It is not comfortable, and, on top of all, once wet, you are cold.
No matter what, neat Sunday for only 20 Euros, isn't it?

    

3 comments:

Sky and Earth said...

well Chinese version of Dalian Winter Olympics with American Jean and French skills cost only 20 Euro..that makes many Olympic spectateurs in Torino wonder why they are paying too much..well I am glad you back in your room intact...

Julien said...

:) are you Saklikent's naked snowboarder who went by boat from cuba to the usa?
What a hell of a surprise! Hojgeldinis efenim.

Julien said...

Sure I do remember you. Happy to see you around :). You should try to ban slang from your comments though.