Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Dlilittle secrets

A very quick post to share this article. I met this woman called Chantelle, she was here when we arrived, and left several months ago I guess. I witnessed most of the things she describes in the linked thread. Thank god we are in a client position with DLILI, because the employee position sucks for sure.

I noted that I had upheld my responsibilities (teaching well prepared lessons and receiving praise from both students and the leaders of the English Department), but the school had not lived up to their end of the bargain.

It clearly reminds me of nothing :)

1 comment:

Sky and Earth said...

these days my mind is occupied by certain events so I cannot get in here and write something for you...but as ı read the letter of Chantelle , I realised that not everything is pink there as you sound most of the time...take that as part of experience or as unique attitude of a different culture..and try to enjoy your life and learn the language well..
Maybe Chantelle was homesick...who knows...I am here a cellphone away...smiling...