Thursday, April 27, 2006

Homesickness trapped me

Would you call it nostalgia if you start crooning "Oy sana dolanayim, oy oy emine" , walking alone in the streets of Dalian? Or is it this full album of Tarkan I have on my iRiver? Is thinking of Paris with this childish smile even though I can't stand the city a betrayal of my mind? What about listening to Frank Sinatra while writing this thing down, do I miss the time of these songs even if I was not born yet? Questions I don't dare to share..


You’ve been missed so much.

1 comment:

Sky and Earth said...

well well well....it has been a difficult year for all of us Julien. but now we understood better the moments we spent together all these years..and we appreciate each other more than any other time. but this is life and this is a good experience. you have gained a lot...gained a golden experience that you will use all your life. same for us to..fortunately we can talk as frequently as posibble.I remember when I went to USA I hadnt seen my family for 2 and a half years. and no phone...I remember ı used to wait post man to bring letters..had to be done and ı did...so fortunately you will be here soon..damn it would be a great union once more... we love you baby..hang in there...we are always with you ..right next to you...so smile and enjoy your time..we hug you